Register

Welcome to the PassTown.org.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Trying to buy VIP

Hey Team,

I am trying to purchase VIP membership but I'm receiving "duplicate submission" error when selecting PayPal.

Please help

Thanks

Not sure this site is still active. Look for another.

I always get that when I try to select it; you can just ignore it. I've been a VIP multiple times and every time I do that, I get the same thing. I would PM gustavo, though, (an admin) to be sure it goes through. That said, as @tn77665544 pointed out above, this site has not been very active in the VIP section lately. It's been well over a week. In fairness, however, the admin was sick earlier in the year and recovered, so it's possible something happened again. Hopefully there will be some sort of announcement or something soon.

I have been VIP as well klb1113, but I think if you look at which of the admins are actually here; I think it's only Gustavo now. When RC am the rest were around it was much more active. Now, much of the site hasn't been updated for over a year. Request is gone and file-hosting gone as well. Hopefully everyone is ok and someone will say something soon, but maybe it is just over.